Don’t think Social Media is built for B2B (business to business)? Think again. The Earnest Agency put together a great little video that should statslap you into another way of thinking.
Love the action at 0:52. I’ve actually seen people doing that in meetings when social media comes up.
- B2B is leading social media adoption (over B2C…Business To Consumer)
- The B2B buyer process is fundamentally changing: 93% of B2B buyers use SEARCH to begin the buying process
- If you don’t have a social media strategy, you should
I gave a presentation today and told the room of B2B folks that what I love about social media is that it is forcing B2B companies to look at their websites — and the web traffic that runs through them — in a whole new way. Marketing is communicating with the IT department again…and not just because their email isn’t working. Social media has breathed new life into how websites are being integrated into the overall marketing strategy and I, for one, think it’s rather refreshing. Now, if we could only get the whole “social media strategy” thing off the ground…
Related articles by Zemanta
- B2B buyer process fundamentally changing – video B2B stats (customerthink.com)
- How to Increase Your Search Engine Optimization With LinkedIn (jenningssocialmedia.com)